- Your e-mail: haberdashery at outlook dot com - Desired eye color(s): I am undecided and out of spare time to check at the moment, but will let you know asap! - Bone removal surgery yes/no: GOOD LORD NO I am offended you are actually asking this, they are magnificent just as they are <333 - Link to Pug Week participation OR legally binding pledge to donate to the PUGS gem shop: I finally finished my participation, yaaaay! whiskerwick.boards.net/thread/9461/3-pride-pugs
Last Edit: Jun 13, 2021 20:02:27 GMT by Laura: I suck at spelling when I'm in a hurry @_@
- Your e-mail: rebeccamonkeypetz at gmail dot com - Desired eye color(s): 208 - Bone removal surgery yes/no: no - Link to Pug Week participation OR legally binding pledge to donate to the PUGS gem shop: a showoff plus stamps!
I absolutely adore this idea! And that you've managed to pull so many different Petz Community concepts together. I also super love all of these breed-themed months. It's a great way to have some nice community focus. And some of these other breeds are superrrr under-appreciated. I do have some pugs that I really love, so I'm excited to rekindle those! It's a good excuse to also pull out that P5 to P4 converter that I've been meaning to take advantage of more, too... as I'm pretty sure most of my pugs are resting in P5 for the time being.
- Your e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Desired eye color(s): 19/173 with 89 for the inner-eye color? 19 would be our left/dog's right?
- Bone removal surgery yes/no: nah, I like my dig doggity dog straight from the earth
Ahhh these are adorable, I love how you but a little wave in the flag!! Just let me know your eyecolor choice when you get around to it, and I'll whip your puppy right up!
Thank you so much Arie! I originally hexed the flag straight (ha!) but it just looked waaaay too stiff and unnatural. I'm really pleased with the movement and greater 3D effect that the wiggles convey; now it looks like the flag is flapping in the breeze as the pug races around the screen, lol!
I knew I wanted a pale blue, but after much delberation I think I've finally settled on colour 8, please and thank you! I'd be very gratful if my pug could also please be hexed onto a bulldog base like Rebecca's; when I first saw the pictures of these guys I instantly imagined a bulldog attitude for them.
Laura , are you sure about the 8? It's one of those colors that look different between PWS and the game, it appears, so you might want to double check what it looks like for you if you hadn't already! It's not a light blue for me in any case.
Aaaah thank you so much for pointing that out to me Arie , it was late when I posted and I was very tired and clearly only thinking with my derpy head on Alse when I'm in a hurry I very often select custom eye colours for a hex by using my very scientific and accurate methodTM of opening up a hexing colour chart in paint, copying in a picture of the hex in question and then just eye droppering colours into the irises until I go yeah, that looks good!
No wonder I pick stupid colours
ANYWAY please may I have a pale blue eye colour for my pug, the specifics of which I will leave to your expert hands and exquisite taste; all I'll say is something not *too* saturated, maybe with a slight tinge of greyness to it would be absolutely grand! I just know I'll love the little guy whatever you pick. Thank you so much for your patience! <3