File: Peachy Teapot Persian <3____<3 Your email: Pearflowerkennels@outlook.com Desired customizations: (optional/can be filled in later) Not sure yet!! Application: MY GOODNESS I have loved this file since you put it in the 2020 resolution thread<3 How cute are they!? CHONKY goodness with unique textures!! The little lid on their head!!! I'm in love!! Of course, I would love my sweet teapot baby, and they would meet up with my other hexies in my hexie folder to find some new friends, toys, etc! Also, likely get shown off in an avatar/sig at some point because really, who could look at that fat little thing and NOT wanna show the world!? I also pose/give a show name to every pet I own so they will likely end up in the show ring at some point! I try to get all my petz to atleast SGCh status because I just love showing them off!! I feel like I never know how to finish these things off, but definitely expect some persian love from me this week because I adore the breed!!
Post by KillerBlizzard on Nov 12, 2020 19:42:39 GMT
File: Sheepdog catz Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Desired Customizations: 163 eyes <3 Application: I'm obsessed. This is my favorite file of yours. Sheepies are forever my favorite dogs and Persians are definitely an obsession of mine. I love fluffy petz and these are literally the FLUFFIEST. I also need a hot new model for my toyz and clothez...
File: March Persians Your email: email@example.com Desired customizations: Eye colour 47, spot colour 63 (I hope that's right) Application: I have no idea what to put, but I love this file, ever since I saw one in the PUGS gem shop. They're just so cute and soft and fluffy, like a cloud (even if it is one that's threatening rain). I managed to nab the one on PUGS just in time before it closed, and she's such a sweetheart, but I definitely think she could do with a friend!
File: Sheepdog Catz Your email: firstname.lastname@example.org Desired customizations: Eye colour 132 Application: I managed to get one of the mutt catz from the advent calendar a couple of years ago, and it'd be neat to expand my little 'pack'. It'd also help satisfy the occasional craving I have for dogz, despite being a catz person xD
- File: March Persians - Your email: email@example.com - Desired customizations: i'm super duper not picky! maybe eyes a similar color to the one on the far right, otherwise, if you don't mind, you can decide! perhaps a light pink and baby blue eye(kinda like maybe 70 and 176, or 181 and 176-) - Application: Your files are absolutely gorgeous, and I can never resist a good persian!! persians of any kind, whether regular, or chinchilla, are my absolute favorites in the game!
- File: Impossible bred cats - Your email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Desired customizations: (optional/can be filled in later)I don't really know XD - Application:I love the patchiness of this one! I really like the on on the right with the pink eyes. You do such lovely work.
- Desired customizations: Honestly all four of the examples you have shown look stunning. I'd be more than happy to adopt any of them! They're gorgeous, Arie!! ^^
- Application: I am just checking out Litterz Factory now and I am obsessed with your content and layout. How fun! You're incredibly good at hexing and I'd be honored to be the owner of one of your creations, Arie. These March Persians are absolutely beautiful ♡
- File: Perslie - Your email: email@example.com - Desired customizations: hmmm, maybe mottled5@65 over 95, with some hair6@65 over 95 somewhere? what if it was on the hind legs/butt like pants? 215 eyes? or not. I'm interested in whatever tbh - Application: I LOVED THIS BASE WHEN I SAW IT! And I saw when coming to apply that your base is available for hexing on... which... hello.... BUT. nothing i could make would beat getting a hexie from the original person who taught me to love persians, the very same Arie!! so i figured I'd throw my hat in the ring I Love how small the perslie is while still managing to maintain a shape other than completely circular.. which all of my small hexies end up becoming... RIP